There are numerous malicious programs and software circulating on the internet and attack thousands of computers. Avast Antivirus offers a range of scans to secure your PC from malware. So, install this application in your computer and make your system free from viruses. If unable to do it by your own, then place a call at Avast Customer Service Number where our technicians will guide you the entire procedure of installation. Some malware threats attack internet-enabled devices using several means such as e-mail, unsafe and fraudulent websites. That infected functions intend to steal your private and confidential information or even destroy it. Therefore, be aware of that!
One question may come in your mind that is how to use an Avast antivirus program to prevent your computer from being harmed by malicious software. You can get the answer of this query over here only. So, keep continue reading the article and follow those solutions by your hand.
Steps To Protect Your Computer
Follow the below noted steps to make your system safe and secure with the help of Avast antivirus:
- Click on the Windows logo button that you will find at the bottom-left corner of the screen. The “Start” will pop-up
- Click on the “Settings” option which represents in the gear-shaped at the lower left side of the Start window
- Now, click “Update and Security” which resembles a circle made of two rows
- Now, press “Windows Defender” that is at the upper-left side of the window
- Hit “Open Windows Defender Security Center” which is placed at the top of the window
- Click on the three-horizontal line from the top-left corner of the Windows Defender and then select “Virus and threat protection”
- Click “Advanced Scan” below the “Quick Scan”
- Now, check the “Full scan” option
- Click “Scan now”
- Wait for results
Windows Defender will alert you if it comes across any viruses or threats. If you are unable to getting the above points, then direct contact Avast Phone Number for availing reliable assistance. Our techies will deliver you the blue-chip services at your door.