Got no Internet connection but need new antivirus software? No worries simply select the one of your choice and download its offline version and keep it on your device. On such program is Avast antivirus offline installer. If you wanted to be acquainted about Avast offline installer, then take Avast Antivirus Customer Support and get the related details easily.
Avast provides two options to install its antivirus either get them by means of its official website or install it via offline version. Offline installer is very beneficial if you don’t have internet connectivity. However, you have to keep in mind that the file size for offline installation is much larger than for online installation. Here, we are talking about Avast antivirus offline installation process. Just read the below points carefully.
In terms of device specifications, requirements of Avast antivirus aren’t too high. All you need is:
- Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 AMD 64, or higher
- Disk space: Minimum 1.5 GB free
- RAM: 256 MB, or more
The latest version of Avast antivirus is not compatible with Windows 95, 98, ME, and 2000. But, it is perfectly fine for 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows versions, apart from RT and Starter editions.
Steps to use Avast Antivirus offline installer process
- Download the offline.exe file, find it in your “downloads” folder and then start the installation process by double-clicking on it.
- Once the Avast installation file is clicked, Windows message will pops-up alerting you “Avast Free Antivirus wants to make changes to your device to be installed”, then simply select yes.
- A loading screen will pop-up and it remain until the installation didn’t get complete.
Before installation just remember these things:
- Avast Browser: Avast antivirus will automatically install Avast browser in your system, and it will set it as your default one. However, if you don’t want this, simply uncheck the browser installation option.
- Google Toolbar: In some cases, Avast tells you to install Google toolbar into internet explorer. This toolbar helps in translating non-English websites and forms auto-filling.
- Language Change: IF you are not comfortable with English, then Avast lets you change the language according to your preference.
Avast Free Antivirus allows you to choose from two types of installation procedures:
- Regular installation: This includes by default products such as Avast SecureLine VPN, Avast Passwords, Avast Cleanup, Avast SafeZone Browser, Avast Browser Cleanup, and Avast Software Updater.
- Custom installation for advanced users: With this, you can choose what feature you want to chose and what not.
Congratulations! Now you know how the Avast antivirus installer works. However, if you encounter any issue, then simply make a call at Avast Antivirus Customer Support Number and get united with professionals. The experts have years of experience in resolving such issues and will surely provide you optimum resolution in minimum span of time.