Avast Virus Chest is a place to store dangerous files potentially. Those harmful files are completely isolated from the rest of the operating system, meaning that they are not accessible for any outside process or software application. Files cannot be run once stored in the Virus Chest.Avast Antivirus automatically moves the malicious files to the Virus Chest if they cannot be repaired. The threats which cannot be repaired or moved are automatically deleted. And that deleted files can be restored once you obtain Avast Tech Support. So, don’t be depressed! Just feel free to contact us and get efficient solutions.
Methods To Restore Deleted files from Avast Virus Chest
You can go through the below procedure for knowing the required steps of restoring deleted files from Avast Virus Chest
- Firstly, right-click on the Avast icon and then choose the option “Open Avast user interface”
- Now, click on the “Maintenance” tab
- Select the “Virus Chest” option from the left panel
- There is a table on the side of right pane, choose the file of interest and right-click on it
- Select the “Extract…” option from the popup box
- In the following window, select the place where you want to save the file and then press OK
- Now, close the window, and after that you notice that those deleted files have been recovered at the right place.
But in case, at any point you got stuck while using the above steps, then instead of taking tension, just make a single call at Avast Tech Support Number. Your call will be entertained by one of our professional tech-geeks and they will let you know the desired solutions in a handy way. You will surely get satisfied with our provided service as it is also a trustworthy and cost-effective.