Are you wondering how to disable Avast antivirus on Mac operating system? Sometimes you get Avast UI Failed To Load when you perform certain action on your Mac system. But first, you need to know more about Mac operating system. The main reason behind the popularity of Mac is its cleanest and fastest operating system. This is the highly developed operating system and protected from almost all types of potential threats.
However, using an antivirus program is always a plus point to your security parameter. It is also an irrefutable fact that sometimes due to security matters antivirus programs like Avast create problem. In that scenario, Disabling Avast Mac is the only option that you have left.
Speaking of Avast, it is one of the most reliable application software available for Mac, windows and other operating systems. Servicing more than 400 million devices all around the globe, Avast antivirus provides long term security to phones, devices and personal data.
Unexpectedly, the problem begins to kick in whenever you try installing new software on your system. Also, when you update your existing software, the system notifies you to temporarily shut down the security program. If you don’t disable the antivirus program temporarily, then it may take some of your valuable time while processing.
Learn how to Disable Avast Mac Security
When you work your way around and discover that the Avast Antivirus is at fault, then turning off the service on a temporary basis would be an excellent choice to deal with the error. Though disabling doesn’t mean uninstalling, you can easily disable the antivirus for some time and when your work is done you can again enable it.
Disabling as Per Your Requirement
- This is a quick and comfortable to perform all you need to do is
- Simply on the window right click on the Avast icon.
- Select the option Avast Shield control.
- From the drop-down menu simply choose one of your desired options.
- You can choose to disable the service for as minimum as 10 minutes until the computer restarts.
Now, you will be notified with a confirmation pop-up after you done clicking on your desired choice. Simply click ok to confirm the act. By doing so, Avast Mac will be temporarily disabled for some time being.
Disable Individual Shield
- Avast program also has the feature by which you can only disable the only shield feature.
- For this, you need to double click on the Avast image to open the Avast program.
- Go for settings by clicking on the menu.
- To see the active shields, click on the active protection tab.
- Then tap Ok to confirm the process.
By pursuing above steps either you can easily disable Avast for temporarily basis or you can disable its shields protection. However, if you encounter any kind of issues while performing above methods, then no need to worry. Avast customer support is always there to help you out. For a quick relief, dial Avast Customer Support Phone Number at once. This number is operational round the clock and you can directly talk to one of the experts whenever you face problem.