Sometimes you notice that your computer screen gets blank and show no icons when you ran the upgrade from the earlier versions of Windows 10 to the latest version. The problem Windows 10 Version 1803 Upgrade Issue will be arisen and get panic because the system shut-down automatically while doing important work. Due to using an outdated version of Avast antivirus software such kind of problem can be faced. To remove this annoying error code from your system, you are only required to click on the link www.avast.com. You will receive all the information related to your query on this page. Therefore, drag your mouse pointer on this link and hit on it. Go through carefully all the details that have written over there.
Solutions to Fix Avast Windows 10 Version 1803 Upgrade Issue
For those using Avast, it is suggested to follow these steps to fix such an issue:
- If your PC’s screen is displaying blue color, choose the keyboard language, and then select ‘use another operating system’ option
- Opt for the next option that is “Windows 10 on volume X” and the computer will boot to the desktop
- Right-click on any other blank place of the taskbar menu and open Task Manager
- In Task Manager, click More details -> File -> Run new task and check the box “Create this task with administrative privileges”
- Give a click on “Browse” and move to a USB drive
- Select “setup.exe” and follow the steps for upgrading the Windows
- Follow the on-screen instructions that are prompted and your PC will upgrade to Windows 10 version 1803
So, to recover the broken PC, you must have to follow the above mentioned steps properly. In the meantime you may get stuck at some point and need technicians’ help. Therefore, in considering this thing in mind, we are offering the toll-free number to those helpless users. You only need to put a call on that number and get associated with the dexterous techies. They will sort your problem out very effectively.