Avast antivirus is one of the secured as well as protected antivirus programs that usually are compatible with both Mac and Windows devices. But sometimes, you report that you have compatibility issue with your Windows 8/8.1 operating system. In order to know more detailed about the issues, you can dial Avast Support Number and get associated with the experts. They will let you know each and every information, related to this issue within the least time interval as they have immense years of experience in the technical field.
Usually, the compatibility issue appears due to multiple reasons but some of the most common reasons are due to the incomplete installation of Avast antivirus program or some malicious content have entered before downloading this antivirus. Moreover, you may have compatibility issue after upgrading your operating system to Windows 8 or Windows 8.1.
Steps To Fix Avast Antivirus 2017 Compatibility Issues With Windows 8 / 8.1 For Free
Luckily we have a simple fix for you. All you have to do is to get the latest Avast Antivirus which is fully compatible, and even certified to work on the Windows 8/ 8.1. Therefore, follow the below points carefully:
- Have Already Upgraded To Windows 8.1
If you have already upgraded to Windows 8.1, your Avast antivirus disappeared completely or it’s having a compatibility issue. Follow these steps to get Avast software back working, and protecting your computer:
- In case, you have any other antivirus installed in your PC, just uninstall it
- Download the latest version of Avast antivirus from its official site
- Install it by following the given on-screen instructions
- Once you have done the process, an Avast antivirus will fully compatible with your Windows 8/8.1
- Still Running on Windows 7
If you’re still running on Windows 7, and you’re just about to upgrade to Windows 8/8.1 update your Avast antivirus first to avoid any future compatibility issues. Follow the given steps:
- Open your Avast user Interface
- Go to ‘Maintenance’ tab
- Click on the button ‘Update Program’
- Once the updating process is finished, restart your computer
- That’s it, you can now safely upgrade to Windows 8/8.1
The above solution may beneficial for you to eradicate the compatibility issue. But if it still arises, then without any confusion, place a single call on the given helpline number. Our certified technicians entertain your call and they will help you out in troubleshooting your hurdle. Hence, give a ring and stay tuned!