Automatic Renewal of the Avast Subscription means that before your license expires, avast services will self-deduct the renewal amount of your license from your approved credit card or PayPal account. In short, you are not required to be updated for this. However, there are many users who want this feature to be active so that they can get uninterrupted services. While few of them want another antivirus or do not want to continue with premium versions. In that condition, users need their subscription to Cancel the Automatic Renewal. For doing this, helpless customers have to obtain Avast Customer Support at their comfort-zone and take reliable assistance from our deft techies.
With the help of Avast account, you will be able to disable Automatic Renewal of the Avast Subscription. You can apply some effective points after login to your Avast account. You can login to the Avast account by using the Email ID and password. After disabling subscription, amount will not be deducted automatically from any of your account. You won’t receive any subscription further and Avast application will be uninstalled automatically.
Process To Cancel the Automatic Renewal of the Avast Subscription
Follow the below given instructions carefully in case you are getting failed to disable auto-renewal Avast software. Have a glance once:
- First of all you have to visit the official site of Avast antivirus software
- Now, once you enter the official link of Avast into the browser
- You will be redirect to the login page
- Click on “Login” button that you will find on the top-right corner of the web page
- Fill the required credentials like Email address and Password on the desired field
- After filling the login credentials, press “Login” button
- Now, click on “Your license” tab present on the web page
- It will show you the list of the different license
- After that visit the “Avast Premier” option that contains “Cancel Auto Renewal”
- Click on the link “Cancel Auto Renewal” to disable the Avast subscription
- A new window of Avast auto-renewal subscription will open. Read that page carefully and then after click on the “Deactivate Auto Renewal Subscription”
- After clicking on this button, your Avast subscription service will be canceled successfully
You can see here some brief information related to Avast auto-renewal subscription. So, if you want to disable this subscription, then feel free to put a call at Avast Customer Support Number. Here, you will get the chance to meet with the experienced engineers to get easier solution at minimal cost.