Avast Antivirus 2019 Boot-time scan is the most effective method for removing root-kits and other sneaky malwares or viruses. As, this scan takes place prior to windows start-up. So, therefore root-kits and other system modifiers have less possibility of hiding themselves. To get more information about this scan, you need to visit www.avast.com from your browser.
You can stop boot-time scan at any time by simply pressing the ESC key, but we strongly recommend don’t do that until or unless you really need your system to perform some very urgent work. The halfway halt to this scan can lead your computer to be still infected with malwares.
However, there are some important caveats which you need to keep in mind:
- If you allow Avast to delete or move system files, then you can easily make window unbootable.
- Boot-time scanning usually takes longer time to run that is up to several hours.
Now, look at the methods to schedule or run an Avast Antivirus 2019 Boot-time scan:
- Firstly close all the running programs and apps then open Avast user interface by clicking its icon from the taskbar or by searching it from the search menu.
- At the left side of the window select protection and from this select virus scans.
- To verify Boot-time scan parameters, simply click on the settings link below the Boot-time scan button.
- Close the settings window after you done settings.
- Now, download and install “Specialized definitions” for better results, which is offered by the Avast Antivirus for free.
- When the definitions have been successfully installed, tap run on next PC reboot. By doing so, you scheduled the boot-time scan.
- Restart your device yourself after Make certain that all other programs, apps and documents are closed.
Here is the simple step to Avast Antivirus 2019 Boot-time scan
When the Avast done with the complete Boot-time scan. All the hard-disks and start-up programs are fully scanned, plus Avast also looks for potentially surplus programs and checks within archive files too. All the threats are wiped out automatically, except if the infected files are in the important system folders.
If you want to check the results of Avast Boot-Time Scan. Then you need to see its history. Simply open the protection tab and select virus scans then at the top-right corner click on the scan history link. A complete list of scans will appear and to see more information on scanned files simply tap on details.
In few cases users also experiences some problem while starting and running windows after the boot-time scan. To overcome this issue you need to troubleshoot the window.
Hopefully, the above mentioned information about Avast Antivirus 2019 Boot-time scan is sufficient for you to run this scan on your system. If you still have some issues regarding this or facing problem while applying above mention steps. Then you can take online guidance from our Avast Support team members in a stress free way.