During accessing Avast antivirus, you may encounter lots of compatibility issues especially when you update your Windows 7 to Windows 10. If you are unable to cope-up this hurdle, you can simply click on the link www.avast.com/support as there you will get all the information about fixing this issue. Moreover, it is the best to let the experts solve the issues as they are talented and proficient enough to make all your complicated hurdles eradicated.
Compatibility issue can occur because there might be incomplete installation of Avast antivirus. So, to get rid of this issue, you need to uninstall this software first and then install it again. You can go through this blog post so that you get some efficacious ideas related to this compatibility issue.
Steps to Fix Avast Antivirus 2018 Compatibility Issues on Windows 10
Follow the below-written instructions carefully and try to eliminate this compatibility issue from your Windows 10 operating system. Take a brief look at once:
- Turn-on your computer first
- On your Windows 10 operating system, go to microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
- Click “Download tool now” in the “Create Windows 10 installation media”
- Now, run the tool you have downloaded and follow the simple steps to create a Windows 10 installation USB stick
- After that, right click any blank area on the task bar and then click “Task Manager”
- See the menu bar and then click “File”
- Tap “Run new task”
- In the dialog box, mark a tick on the check box “Create this task with administrative privileges/”
- After that, click “Browse..”
- Navigate to your USB drive and select “setup.exe”
- Now, run the file and follow the steps to upgrade windows
- Uncheck the boxes “check for new updates” and to “help make this version better”
- Let the process run and wait for some time
- Once the process is done, your Windows 10 operating system will back to normal
You can also get one-stop solution from our deft connoisseurs. What you should actually do is to place a single call at Avast Antivirus Support Number and stay tuned with the techies. They will surely get rid your compatibility issue.